February 25, 2012 in Uncategorized
So, we all know that what I do best is random.
Here are some very random makeup-related thoughts for you.
1. I recently purchased some odds and ends from the NYX cosmetics line.
The ways in which I love it are probably dirty and inappropriate.
It’s one of the most inexpensive brands out there, and the quality is unbelievable.
Example: I applied my lipstick and lip liner 3 hours ago, and it still looks completely fresh. The lipsticks cost $3.99 each. I find this crazy and happy-making.
2. My new goal in life is to buy as much of my products from Ulta as possible, so I can get free stuff on their Rewards Program. No more Walgreens and Walmart makeup shopping for this girl. Cleansers, skin care, cotton balls….I’m going to try really hard to get it from Ulta. I want free stuff.
3. I’ve done the honey facial mask 4 nights in a row, and my skin has not looked this good in years. It’s completely clear, softer, and brighter. I am so hooked on this.
4. I am currently very addicted to buying new makeup. This is bad.
I think this makeup thing has all been a form of coping mechanism. If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you know what I mean by this.
5. I really want two things (besides more makeup, of course)….
(One with lots of storage)
And maybe a makeup mirror as well….
6. Ok. I want three things.
I am a perfume junkie.
But I won’t buy this because I would rather buy more makeup.
7. I meant to add this picture to my post titled “My Current Organization”, but I forgot. So I’m going to put it here.
This is how I organize my hair ties. I have a metal rack (meant for hanging on a door) on my dresser mirror. I love this. It looks girly and cute, and I never lose my hair bands anymore.
8. My makeup drawer looks different than it did a few weeks ago. Here are some updated pictures…..
(Nothing in here is new. I just did some organizing.)
My eyeshadow basket before:
9. I have actually considered doing makeup vlogs on YouTube, in hopes that I’ll get really popular and companies will send me free stuff.
Obviously, this was just a passing thought. I will not act on this.
10. The L’Oreal Infallible eyeshadows and the Revlon Diamond Lust eyeshadows are the best damn products in the world.
Go buy some.
11. Makeup Collection videos on Youtube. They’re like crack cocaine if you can tolerate the sometimes immature, air-headed girls doing them. (I am not referring to the girl in the video below. Though her personality may not be for everybody.)
You would not BELIEVE how much makeup some women have.
12. Since I’m talking about Youtube, this woman is my favorite “makeup guru”.
Give her a looksee.
13. I am going to end this series very, very soon. Posts may be coming sporadically…and then they will END. For now anyway.Tweet