June 22, 2012 in Uncategorized
My nephew Clay has been on quite a journey. He just came home from a 3 week, 900 mile, bike trip.
This post consists of the photographs I took of the welcome home ceremony. A lot of my pictures are very repetitious. I get really click happy, and deleting photos causes me pain. Therefore, this is every single photograph I took.
Another person you will see numerous times in these photos is Danielle, who was another member of the riding team. She documented her journey on her blog, which I will link here. I’m very ashamed to admit that I got behind on reading her posts, due to my having surgery. My goal is to get caught up asap.
1. When the riders first rolled into the reception area, I may have had teary eyes.
2. Danielle gave a beautiful speech that may or may not have made me teary-eyed.
3. Seeing how happy my nephew was to be home may have made me teary-eyed.
4. At the start of the ceremony, Tater needed an attitude adjustment badly. I took him to the car and gave him the attitude adjustment of a lifetime. He’s been an angel ever since.
5. There was gobs of free food. I approve.
6. It was hotter than the center of a volcano at this ceremony.
7. Clay got the “friendliest person” award. I’m so proud.
My pics…….here we go……