July 15, 2012 in Uncategorized
1. I’ve cancelled my Weight Watchers subscription. I’ve been paying that very expensive monthly fee since my youngest son was 1 week old. He’ll be 3 years old in little more than a month. Ekkk! And I was hardly utilizing the services. I like WW. I really do. I’ve lost well with their plan. But it was time to cut that monthly expensive. It was past time to cut it.
2. I’ve joined Spark People. I have no idea why I didn’t do this years ago. The only real reason I kept myself subscriped to WW was because of the etools option, and Spark People has almost the identical service…only it’s free. I was being very close-minded about other options. I have always been quite loyal to WW.
3. Since I had my gallbladder removed, I have had the freedom to eat pretty much whatever I like with very little consequences (before my surgery I had to closely monitor everything I ate or I was sure to have a gallbladder attack), so as you can imagine, I haven’t been winning any awards for healthful eating lately. I am going to fix this. (I haven’t gained any weight, but I haven’t lost the 10 pounds I would like to lose either.)
4. I like blogging, yet I haven’t been doing it hardly at all. So, I’m going to make myself start blogging daily. (At least for a long while…not forever.) Even if it’s super short. Even if the post is contrived of nothing but pictures of the food I consumed that day. Exercise, makeup, books, pictures, dieting…the topics I am going to force myself to cover are going to be really random…..and possibly very short. I expect of lot of iphone pictures to be taken as I sometimes do NOT want to get out my bulky DSLR.
5. I have been staying cooped in my house with my kids in avoidance of the extreme heat and humidity. It is making me absolutely insane. No more. Must start getting out….no matter how hot it is.
6. Must start reading more. No way will I make my yearly reading goals at the rate I’m going.
And that is all for right now. Be back with food pictures later.Tweet