June 1, 2013 in Uncategorized
1. L’Oreal Naturally Luminous Powder in Translucent – I use this to set my foundation. Stays on all day, and makes the skin have a nice glow.
2. CoverGirl Outlast 3-in-1 Foundation – I’m certain this must be the best drugstore foundation currently in existence. At least for me.
3. Mac Fix+ – I was wearing this rather obsessively for almost two weeks. I really love what it does, but I have come to the conclusion that it breaks me out. I’m rather heartbroken.
4. Mary Lou Manizer by The Balm – The end of be all of highlighters.
5. Blushes by The Balm (the pictured blushes are Frat Boy and Hot Mama) – There are 4 shades available. I have them all, I love them all. Stay on all day. Great colors.
6. Tarte Blushes – Amazonian Clay 12 hour blushes. Crazy long-wearing. I love my 4 shades.
7. Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sunlight – I rotate all my bronzers (because I like them all) but I have been reaching for this one a lot.
8. Neutrogena Mineral Powder Foundation – Been using this for YEARS. As I’ve mentioned a dozen times before. As of late, I‘ve only been using it around my eye area…..I like to put something around my eyes that has an SPF.
9. CoverGirl & Olay eye corrector (number 230) – Not to be confused with the concealer. This is a yellow-tinted product that counteracts the bluish tones of dark circles. It’s amazing.
10. Physician’s Formula Matte eyeshadow quad in Canyon Classics – I’ have been using this almost daily for my eye crease. Here’s a surprise…….I use EVERY color….just for my crease.
11. Covergirl LipPerfection Lipcolor – If I need my lip-color to last a long time, I reach for these every. single. time. I have several shades.
12. Wet N’ Wild Fergie Collection Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow – A really nice highlight.
13. L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara – I know women would really be appalled by this, but I’ve been using this mascara FOR A YEAR and it’s still going strong. Dare I say it’s my most favorite mascara?
14. Revlon Colorstay Liquid liner (felt tip) – Same goes for this eyeliner……it’s about a year old and it still isn’t dry. This is HUGE for a felt tip eyeliner. (Secret: I always store my eyeliners standing straight up, but turned upside down. This is so the product can flow into the felt tip to keep it from drying out.)
15. Mica Cosmetics Gel eyeliner (black) – Gel liners….the only thing that will stay on my waterline throughout the day.
16. L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows – Get ready…….I’m about to go a little makeup psychotic……….I LOVE THESE. I OWN EVERY.SINGLE.COLOR. These are my most favorite eyeshadow products. Can’t rave about them enough. I only picked out 3 of the colors to picture here, but I actually have 27. Yeah. TWENTY SEVEN. If I go into a store and see that new shades has been released in this line, I scream and squeal and clap and jump and act generally quite stupid. And then I buy them.
And because I forgot one…….
17. L’Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer – In case I get blemishes.